[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
• View topic - Global Offensive server

Global Offensive server

Open Topics, General Discussions

Global Offensive server

Postby Fiver » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:25 am

We now have a 24 slot CS:GO pug server. As for what game type it's going to be remains to be seen. Since its still only in beta it's still a little buggy with the config and as for right now it's setup as just a default server to host the mass of people who are coming back to CS. I imagine that after the first month of release we will have a better idea of what game type is the most popular.

Again this server is meant to increase visibility for the clan so please take pride in the tag you wear and help to keep that server full. Admin will be given out once a better admin mod gets released.

For our players who want to compete, we will be getting a 12 slot private server for practicing and scrimming. Whoever wants to step up and form a team please get with me and we will work to get everything you need to compete.

Once again take pride in that tag you wear and let's get Vagrant back on top!

-f!ver

Fiver
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Global Offensive server

Postby Fiver » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:34 pm

GO server seems to be dying. Nobody seems to want to help get it going anymore. :roll:

Fiver
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby necr0 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:57 am

I help it going or sit in it all the time. Excluding the past couple days as I have been super busy.

Also, some things I have noticed that might help or maybe they are just personal preferences but:

1 - take of collision, it sucks.

2 - make rounds shorter; 2 min is perfect

3 - get stats system up; people love to see how they play vs others and come back to be higher ranked.

That's all I can think of at the moment, but these are things I have heard people complain about/I prefer as well..

Just my rambling :)

Anyways, my schedule is cleared up mostly and Ill be back in the server trying to get it going with that damn bot!
necr0
New Booty
New Booty

Postby Fiver » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:35 am

I agree...

Up to GG Allin. He's the leader

Fiver
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby GG_Allin » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:32 pm

we need more money for stats, its and extra 2.99 per month and we were close but barely short for me to add the stats package. Any how, perhaps next month I can. We would love to add them, just gotta get that extra dolla... take er easy guys!

GG_Allin
Founder of Vagrant
Founder of Vagrant

Postby GG_Allin » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:29 pm

just an update. I turned off collision and changed the timer from 3 down to 2... now remember sometimes 2 minutes when there is 24 people in the server isnt long enough... we ran into this a few times in the past... but its now back to normal... enjoy.

GG_Allin
Founder of Vagrant
Founder of Vagrant

Postby axxEm » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:41 pm

im ready for these stats! any luck from nfo
AXXEM ABOUT IT
axxEm
New Booty
New Booty

Postby GG_Allin » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:11 pm

Stats are up and working!

GG_Allin
Founder of Vagrant
Founder of Vagrant

Postby SoulZ » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:07 pm

Personally, I think the server is great! It has good registration with about 16-18 people in it.
When it gets close to the cap of player capacity, it does get a little choppy, but that's a given when there are a lot of players in it.
The config for round time, money, collision, etc, are all fine.
Great server!
Cheers!

SoulZ
SoulZ
New Booty
New Booty

Postby axxEm » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:03 pm

dont forget to email gg allin about prizes
AXXEM ABOUT IT
axxEm
New Booty