[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
• View topic - A Very Special Thank You

A Very Special Thank You

Open Topics, General Discussions

A Very Special Thank You

Postby GG_Allin » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:12 pm

I think its also as well deserved thank you, but I know a lot of you don't see what goes on behind the scenes here at Vagrant, the late night phone calls, the arguments that us admins sometimes have between each other, its all usually done over the phone or out of sight of our members and the community. Same goes for the expansion and future goals set forth for Vagrant and our members. Sometimes its hard to get all of you involved in the decision making processes and discuss the plans for our community, but it is being done we just ask you all to be patient.

I want to bring up the latest and greatest tournament we are holding, the "King of the Hill" tournament which is being played on The Art of Drowning server. If all goes well, this may become a monthly contest and its being sponsored by our new friends overclockersclub.com. They have given us a few prizes to begin the tournament and this all wouldn't have been possible if it weren't for one member's commitment to Vagrant, his dedication to helping make this community one of greatest to be a part of and utilizing a long time community membership and friendship at overclockersclub.com.

While behind the scenes the past few months Fiver has been making the arrangements for this sponsorship, he has taken the reigns of a Vagrant Manager and has really stepped up to the position and helped begin a new marketing campaign for Vagrant with OCC. I am very pleased to see that it is working out, and proud to see a member rise up to help our community in such a way that were now giving something back. In the past, it has been myself and only myself who has to spread thin in order to make such events as the All Nighters to work out, often times gaining sponsorships is a very hard task to accomplish and It's a weight off of my shoulders when I can count on our members to take on some of these more challenging tasks and see them through.

So I just want to give a big , to Fiver for helping us hold the first ever King of the Hill Tournament on The Art of Drowning server.

GG_Allin
Founder of Vagrant
Founder of Vagrant

Re: A Very Special Thank You

Postby Fiver » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:20 pm

/tear

Fiver
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby necr0 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:34 pm

Thank you both! Can't wait to see where Vagrant takes us all!
necr0
New Booty
New Booty

Postby axxEm » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:29 pm

nov 1 cant get here sooner
AXXEM ABOUT IT
axxEm
New Booty
New Booty

Postby GG_Allin » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:46 pm

get your practice in now son.

GG_Allin
Founder of Vagrant
Founder of Vagrant

Postby golden » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:35 am

Thank you fiver and GG Allin for all the hard work and dedication to vagrant. We all need to take their example and learn from it whether you are a new member or prospective member or long time member
we all need to be involved and active as possible. You don't need to be an admin or leader to make impact in Vagrant. This is truelly the greates clan and community i have ever been in and i appreciate what every member befpre me has done.
golden
Vagrant 4 Life
Vagrant 4 Life

Postby Fiver » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:11 pm

And we need more members like you. All our current ones SUCK ASS!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Fiver
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby golden » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:42 pm

golden