[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
• View topic - Global Offensive Servers

Global Offensive Servers

Global Offensive Servers

Postby GG_Allin » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:10 am

An 18 slot public with 12 slot private costs 31.78 together, just the pub is 20 bux.... if you guys are interested get to donating. We currently have 20 dollars in our coffer. and our next month of source is due soon, we can also convert the source server to GO to eliminate that cost. Let me know what you guys wanna do.

GG_Allin
Founder of Vagrant
Founder of Vagrant

Re: Global Offensive Servers

Postby Fiver » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:38 am

Keep the source and do that. I'll donate what I can in a few day, but my house just got robbed so money is even tighter.

Fiver
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby Fiver » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:24 pm

Fuck off. I'm just saying what I'd do....fuck man. We're all big boys now donate what you can, it's not like it all comes down to what Ratso can afford.

Fiver
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby GG_Allin » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:30 pm

The thing is ratso, and what I think Fiver is saying.... WHen a game comes out and is new, its usually best to get a jump on the community by getting a server out there ASAP and rep the clan. I know money is tight right now so thats why i made this post to see what you guys wanna do. I love how our new source server has begun to take off but I would like to focus our energy onto CS GO simply because it will be the new norm. Just like when source came out the community was split between 1.6 and source, sourec eventually took over. We need to figure out what we plan on doing as far as money management and server management. I think 2 servers is beyond our means simply because we do not get as many donations as we used to.

GG_Allin
Founder of Vagrant
Founder of Vagrant

Postby Fiver » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:47 am

I will throw another 20 this weekend.

Hopefully we can get an AD mod in the source server and get a few donations from players too since it's now soooo easy to do through the motd.

Fiver
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby axxEm » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:14 pm

wheres the ip :D
AXXEM ABOUT IT
axxEm
New Booty
New Booty

Postby Fiver » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:57 am

On the front of the website....

Counterstrike channel info in TS....

Take your pick

Fiver
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby Heazy » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:28 am

gonna wait to see if CS:GO grows on me

cuz right now it seems like complete garbage
Heazy
Vagrant 4 Life
Vagrant 4 Life

Postby Fiver » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:27 pm

This is the same thing that happened from 1.6 to source. The 1.6 players held out for sooo long until Valve just stopped supporting it all together. They will make you adopt it so I'd just get used to it.

Fiver
Community Manager
Community Manager

Return to CounterStrike