[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
• View topic - betting system for csgo server

betting system for csgo server

should we get the betting system on the csgo server?

Poll ended at Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:47 am

YES!
75%
NO!
25%

Total votes : 4

betting system for csgo server

Postby golden » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:47 am

Have had a bunch of people in the server request that we get the betting system for the csgo. I would also like to have this installed. For those of you that don't know what this is it is when you bet on a team that you think will win and the amount like bet t 1000 if the team you bet on winyou get money if not you llose the 10000.I personally think this will be fun and have enjoyed it in the past.
golden
Vagrant 4 Life
Vagrant 4 Life

Re: betting system for csgo server

Postby golden » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:08 pm

i see 5 views and only 2 votes please vote when you view this topic.
thanks! :mrgreen:
golden
Vagrant 4 Life
Vagrant 4 Life

Postby Fiver » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:26 pm

I do know that too many mods start to bog the registry down on the server, so we have to be careful what we put on the server

Fiver
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby golden » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:59 pm

I understand I was just making a request that others have made. Yeah I wouldn't want to many mods I don't want the server to bog down. Thus is the only other mod I would try out for a bit .
golden
Vagrant 4 Life
Vagrant 4 Life

Postby GG_Allin » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:31 pm

im sure once SM is perfected for CSGO it wont be so buggy, but right now you want minimal shit running on the server.

GG_Allin
Founder of Vagrant
Founder of Vagrant

Postby golden » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:47 am

I agree with you Allin. its best to wait until stable versions of the SM even the admim mod that you were talking about.
golden
Vagrant 4 Life
Vagrant 4 Life

Return to CounterStrike