COD MW2

COD MW2

Postby GG_Allin » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:57 am

Is there people playing this game after BC2 releases? I am interested in keeping a core group of members in MW2 active, and recruiting new members for the game. I understand competition is out of the question but, having 6 - 9 people on daily to rock pubs on is always nice. I would guess 75% of the current players will be moving to BC2 just for a dedicated server to play on. If you are sticking with MW2 lets keep the pub squad alive and piss off the rest of the COD community for years to come!
GG_Allin
Founder of Vagrant
Founder of Vagrant

Re: COD MW2

Postby Heazy » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:34 am

I will still be playing it. I've been completely wrecking every FFA I've been in for the past 20 or so games (Camping choke points with endless Claymores from Scavenger and my trusty RPD). I've never been called a hacker so many times. It's always fun to cause rage quitters.

Also I still suck at HC HQ so it'll be a nice challenge to get good at that. And it'll probably take me awhile to get my 10 nukes.

Depending on how good BFBC2 ends up being it's still unclear as to which game I'd play more. If the physics engine on BFBC2 is significantly better than the Beta I'd definitely play it more (Love mobbing around on ATVs, Choppers, tanks)
Heazy
Vagrant 4 Life
Vagrant 4 Life

Return to Call of Duty