2 blatant cheaters

Need help with anything? Problems with the website? PC/Game questions and everything else.

2 blatant cheaters

Postby Ace » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:51 am

There were 2 very blatant cheaters on the 7 days server, One was named Dance the other was named something like "metalforyou" or something along the lines of that, Both were level 1 with 600 quality items and griefed me for about an hour, including teleporting into my house, stole all my stuff, destroyed my forge, campfire and beds. Both were very blatant at the fact they were cheating. You can check my kills if you need to find their names if you can do that. I killed both of them.
Ace
New Booty
New Booty

Re: 2 blatant cheaters

Postby GG_Allin » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:37 pm

Ace,

Thank you very much for your report on our 7 Days to Die server, we have found the players with those usernames and banned them from our server.. I apologize an admin was not on at the time. Please feel free to add me on steam - Barrackus@Vagrantclan.com and I will set you up in game with some supplies to help.

Thank you,

-Barrackus
GG_Allin
Founder of Vagrant
Founder of Vagrant

Re: 2 blatant cheaters

Postby Ace » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:02 pm

Hey appreciate the reply, Sorry to come onto TeamSpeak then bail so quickly, had some real life things i had to take care of :p
Ace
New Booty
New Booty

Return to Help & Technical Support