[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
• View topic - How do I keep Team Speak from getting quiet when runin CSGO?

How do I keep Team Speak from getting quiet when runin CSGO?

Need help with anything? Problems with the website? PC/Game questions and everything else.

How do I keep Team Speak from getting quiet when runin CSGO?

Postby golden » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:49 pm

Are you having trouble with the volume of your Team Speak while playing CSGO or any other game? Well I am here to help you. This issue has been very common among the clan so i will describe how to fix this issue with Team Speak and CSGO and other games.

Follow this simple steps to solve this issue. The following steps should be done on your "default Playback Device."

1. On your task bar there should be a speaker for your computer sound.

2. After you have found the speaker right click and select PLAYBACK DEVICES.

3. Click the "Communicationstab.

4. On this tab click the selection that says "Do Nothing."

5. No click the "Playback" tab to return to where we first started.

6.When on the "Playback" tab click the "Properties" button on the bottom right of the window above "Apply."

7. When on the "Properties" window click the "Advanced" tab.

8.When in the "Advanced" tab look for "Exclusive Mode" then make sure that "Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device" is not checked.

if you still need help and are confused you can send me a message visa Steam in the add friends screen type "golden VagrantClan.com" into the search and add me or pm on here.

Thanks for reading my post i hope you all have great time see you in the CSGO server. :mrgreen:
golden
Vagrant 4 Life
Vagrant 4 Life

Re: How do I keep Team Speak from getting quiet when runin C

Postby Fiver » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:56 am

I can confirm this work! Awesome job golden!

Fiver
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How do I keep Team Speak from getting quiet when runin C

Postby golden » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:38 pm

golden
Vagrant 4 Life
Vagrant 4 Life

Return to Help & Technical Support