[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
• View topic - Recruite

Recruite

Introduce Yourself to Vagrant
Forum rules
Vagrant is an 18 & Older Gaming Community
vagrant.vent.nfoservers.com Port: 3950
Required Information
Real Name
Call Sign
Games Owned
Feel free leave more information about yourself & gaming history.

Recruite

Postby Sycros » Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:42 am

Name: Jonathan Montero
In Game nickname/nicknames: Sycros
Your favorite hobby: Playing CS and LoL
Your favorite movie: The dictator that movie was way too funny
Games you play: Bf3,mw3,gow3,CS 1.5,1.6 condition zero source and GO
How many hours a week are you online: Well as soon im off school doing my homework atleast 7 hours on week ends until my head hits the keyboard.
Your previous squad/team: Cal M in 1.6 call aG [animocity gaming]
Why did you leave your last squad: stopped playing cs switched to xbox until go came out then started murkn on GO
How long have you been playing in our server: Everr Since it was up.
Why do you want to join Tha vagrant clan: Good Server Friendly people , playing league with ultima hesa good guy and NO AWPS AND AUTOS big plus only noobs use that
Tell us about you: Im from california im studying to become and xray tech me and my girlfriend play counter strike every day shes the love of my life. like partying and playing bp when ever i can
Sycros
New Booty
New Booty

Re: Recruite

Postby GG_Allin » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:45 pm

Welcome, its good to see you made it to our forum.. if you havent already join our steam group called "Vagrant Community" and add me, all vagrant members are listed as admins, feel free to add them as well. Once you add me I will get you on teamspeak and get the ball rollin..

GG_Allin
Founder of Vagrant
Founder of Vagrant

Postby Sycros » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:48 pm

Oh ok gotcha yes well send my an invite into the group im ready to go and im downloading teamspeak as we speak ;D. I had ventrilo never used teamspeak lets give it a try. Im really honred to get the ball rolling ill speak to you shortly once its downloaded.
Sycros
New Booty
New Booty

Postby GG_Allin » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:07 pm

awesome, i am currently at work, I get off in an hour and I will message you as soon as I get home.

GG_Allin
Founder of Vagrant
Founder of Vagrant

Postby Sycros » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:10 pm

right on .
Sycros
New Booty
New Booty

Postby Sycros » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:14 pm

whats the teamspeak or vent info the vagrant.vent.nfoservers.com port 3950 isnt working
Sycros
New Booty
New Booty

Postby GG_Allin » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:05 am

we use teamspeak now, the ip is on the front page. I will message you the pw

GG_Allin
Founder of Vagrant
Founder of Vagrant

Postby Sycros » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:03 am

Gotcha ill get on after college around 3
Sycros
New Booty
New Booty

Postby golden » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:28 am

So sycose I see you playing csgo a slot and I send you messages but you never answer and don't join the vagrant server or team speake. Did some one male you made or what's up. I'm just saying if you gonna play csgo why not get on your clans server just saying. I don't know owf this is really my place to do this but I myself want this clan to growth with active members. I am not trying to offened you i just wanna know why you dont play on our server.
golden
Vagrant 4 Life
Vagrant 4 Life

Return to New Vagrants