[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
• View topic - Preachers Old Now

Preachers Old Now

Introduce Yourself to Vagrant
Forum rules
Vagrant is an 18 & Older Gaming Community
vagrant.vent.nfoservers.com Port: 3950
Required Information
Real Name
Call Sign
Games Owned
Feel free leave more information about yourself & gaming history.

Preachers Old Now

Postby Peacher » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:45 pm

Been a while guys, nice to see all of you are still alive and playing, doubtful if ya'll remember me but was def a old school Vagrant at the ripe age of 15 I think... Let me know or get back to me so I can throw the tag on for old time sakes, and I'll see you guys in TeamSpeak!
Peacher
New Booty
New Booty

Re: Preachers Old Now

Postby GG_Allin » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:07 pm

DUDE! Hit me up on steam I saw your message in teamspeak. LOL

GG_Allin
Founder of Vagrant
Founder of Vagrant

Postby GG_Allin » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:07 pm

BTW Hows your dad?

GG_Allin
Founder of Vagrant
Founder of Vagrant

Postby Peacher » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:18 pm

He's good man, working for Columbia distributing he's a merchandiser, what's your steam I tried to add a few that I found on the forums but none of them seemed to pull you up, and yea your always in your damn admin channel... Nice to hear from Ya again tho man been way too long...
Peacher
New Booty
New Booty

Postby GG_Allin » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:32 pm

dude I used to wrok there like 10 years ago.. LOL my steam is Barrackus@VagrantClan.Com you should already be on my friends list...

I work 5am to 130pm at Boeing, then have school tuesdays and thursdays from 3pm to 7pm... hit me up!

GG_Allin
Founder of Vagrant
Founder of Vagrant

Postby Peacher » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:16 pm

I don't have access to my old steam account with everything on it anymore cant remember the info, or all that... I added you tho, and I message your afkness in teamspeak all the time...
Peacher
New Booty
New Booty

Return to New Vagrants